Monday, November 28, 2011

Cookie Poem



This is a cookie poem to use for gifting a cookie cutter. Pretty cute poem, I don't remember where I got this. I did find out there are other poems out there for cookies. If you do a search using cookie poem as the key words you will find the other ones. I used the little ginger bread man from Got Treats stamp set. Punched it out with scallop punch and added a bakers twine bow.

I've been busy wrapping up gifts, and using all the turkey leftovers. Which by the way I did. Used the last of it yesterday to make turkey noodle soup. Sarah came over as she knew I'd be making it. It was nice just having the four of us for dinner. We talked, and played some old Super Nintendo games. Me and Sarah went out and did some shopping. So even though it rained most of the day it was a good day!

Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Karen - just stumbled on your blog and love it! - we have similar krafting styles. This cookie cutter project is perfect for me as I am a hoarder of cookie cutters as much as I hoard stamps!! thanks for sharing the gret idea!!
Peggy
http://stampinpegcadillo.blogspot.com

Krafting Karen said...

Glad you found my blog Peggy. I love cookie cutters also. Have a ton of them.