Friday, November 18, 2011

More Tag Ideas


I'm still working on some gift tags. These feature Festive Fun stamp set. Just love how they crafted "Jolly" fun to color. Here I used basic colors, Red, Olive, Crumb Cake, Vanilla, and Basic Black. Also used Snow Much Fun, Tags til Christmas sets. I think the one with Snow Much Fun snowman the best.

I'll be going to take mom-in-law to the hospital this afternoon. She has to have a test done. Test is going to take 90 minutes so I'll be bringing along my crochet stuff to work on. Great way to past the time and I'll get some more of it finished.

It snowed yesterday, but didn't stick. Got pretty cold last night. I do have a complaint. My favorite oldies radio station started playing Christmas music yesterday and will continue to do so till the 25th of December. Now I love Christmas, but this is to much for me to take. Way to early for holiday tunes.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: