Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Run that by me Again


I liked the tag I made so much from yesterdays post that I had to make more using a different color pallet. This one uses Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, and vanilla cardstock. Fabric is from Beau Chateau. This tag is so Victorian!


I have a tip for you all....When punching out smaller pieces a good way to keep them from getting lost (been there done that) I put them on the sticky side of post it notes. Keeps them safe, and makes it so much easier to pick them up when you are ready to assemble your project.

Spent a part of yesterday going through my many cards. I plan to give some to my mom in law for Christmas. Some of them are from card swaps I was in which only had the card fronts so those needed to be made into full size cards. Others needed a lighter color on the inside of the card, and still more needed some word stamps. All in all it was a very productive day.

My SU order comes today. YAY! Love happy mail. The Brown guy just doesn't know how happy he makes me!!!!!! If he only knew. SHHHHH don't tell hubby.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: