Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tony

Today would have been my brother's 55th birthday. He has been gone from this earthy world since February 2007. I still miss him and think about him everyday.
Love ya Tony!



Mom said Tony picked up toys guitars every time he saw one in the store. Pic on the left is him and our older sister Charolette.Pic on the right is me and Tony.


I love the smile on his face in this photo. The teddy bear was given to him from Lori a girlfriend he had in high school.


Tony and me playing guitars in he basement of the family home.


Tony and Sarah. The pic on the right was taken when we stopped at home before moving to Washington State.


Mom, dad, Tony, Cheryl, and their first born Corbet


Tony giving Corbet a ride on the mini bike


Showing off a new guitar


Tony and long time friend Mike


This was taken in 2001 of Tony and Cheryl. Look close at the background and see if you see what I know is there.

May you rest in peace dear brother.

Karen

2 comments:

Marianne said...

The one of Tony and the teddy bear looks a lot like John, I think.

Krafting Karen said...

I've always thought that John looked a lot like Tony. That picture is one of my favorites of Tony