Friday, July 21, 2017

Snowman Cocoa Holders


These happy little snowmen were made using the envelope 

punch board, and different punches. 

They will hold a package of hot chocolate, and a candy cane, but

since its 90 plus degrees here there is no hot chocolate in my house.

I also have to add that I didn't want to buy any. Plenty of time

for hot cocoa later! 


This isn't my idea. I found it while surfing Pinterest. 

I did change it up just a bit. Instead of the black buttons I

added the greeting. The brim on the hat was popped also

give it some dimension.
 
And because I know that you will want to make these cute little men to....
 
Here is the link to the blog that has the video on it. View it here

So I've been melting. I'm hoping that all the Christmas in July stuff will

help me think of winter being around the corner and that it will be

freezing here once again! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: