Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Cat Girl and Trusty Sidekick


Meet Cat Girl and her trusty sidekick Meow-Meow. 

I had such fun pulling this one together! 

The cat is just too cute!!!!!!!!!

The girl was colored with Prisma pencils, then the 

clothes were added with the help of designer paper. 


and the fishnet stocking I just couldn't resist adding. 

First I colored and shaded her legs. Next step was

to use a sparkle black gel pen to make the hatch marks. 

The photo doesn't show the sparkle, but it is there, and looks

fantastic! 


Kitty was stamped on designer paper first. Then I added some color

with Prisma penicls, and shaded using Gamsol. She was bit of a chore

fussy cutting, but worth the work. I had to stamp the cat on the black designer paper

then layer the cut image over it. That way I still had the detail of the whiskers without
 
having to cut those. 
 
Very happy with the completed card. 
 
Now the hard question.....who gets it? 
 
I have a busy day. Going to class so I can work at the voting polls in November. 
 
On the way home I need to do some shopping, and stop at the Post Office. 
 
Looking forward to doing some running around!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Shelley said...

She is soooo adorable. Love her!