Saturday, November 18, 2017

Photo Sleeve Holder for Die Cuts


This holder that Kathleen made for me is really cool. 
 
She said she got the idea from Pinterest. Its a plastic photo sleeve that
 
she got at the dollar store then covered. Added a Velcro closure. 
 
 


Here is what the photo holder looks like. 

Where the photos would go she added different die cuts. 


Pretty darn clever! Love all the die cuts! Again

she is the queen of the dies! 


She also made me this cute little favor with the candy box punch board. 

I was thinking I really need this punch board, but I'm talking myself out of it. 

My stamping studio is bursting at the seams as it is! 
 
So the plan for the day is shopping for the turkey, and picking up
 
all the items needed for the big dinner. Also need to do some prep work
 
so I don't have so much to make on Thursday. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: