Sunday, January 21, 2018

Valentine Swap from Kathleen, and Happy Birthday Emily


I got Valentine goodies from my crafty buddy Kathleen. 

Have no idea how she manages to outdo herself with each

swap but she does! Here is the tag she made. 


Pocket letter. 


assortment of goodies, lights, buttons, and cherry Tootsie pops. 


altered clips. Love how she does the crochet flowers using thread. 


Shaker flower embellishment, and I also have to add

how much I love her packaging! 


Memorydex cards. 


trims that she got from Michael's. Got some great Halloween stuff she

got on clearance. 
 
 
love the bling I can put on pumpkins this coming Halloween. 


Flip bag. 


and all the goodies out of the bag. 

Thanks bunches Kathleen!!!! As always you put such care and thought

into your swaps. You are the best!!!! 

Today we will be celebrating Emily's birthday. I'll be

back tomorrow to post a pic of the card I made her. It turned out great. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: